Are you looking for affordable and efficient small press brakes?
Automec has a solution for you!
CoastOne C-Series Small Press Brakes are built in Finland, home to Europe ‘s highest quality machine exports. These machines are all electric, servo-driven, and built to run for decades in most demanding environments. They will last for generations. And they use powerful, user-friendly programming that even the newest operator can run expertly on their first day.
- All Servo Electric
- Environmentally Friendly
- Low Operating Costs
- Easily Integrated into Production
Why Servo Electric Press Brakes?
- No Hydraulic Pumps / Fluids
- No oil, no waste treatment, no leakage
- Saves energy (Many customers claim 2/3 energy savings)
- Less maintenance
- Fast and accurate
- Temperature stability
- Environment friendly
CoastOne vs. Competitors Electric Press Brakes
- Servo + Ball Screw
- High accelerations
- Direct positioning
- Fast and precise (< 5 Micron)
- Bending with one servo = 22 tons (C9/C5)
- Pricing is more efficient
- The beam with ball screws does not drift
- Allows for our C-frame design (smaller press brakes)
- Servo + Belt Drive (Many Competitors)
- High accelerations, slow positioning
- Positioning by 2 linear scales at side-frames, as seen on hydraulic machines Y1, Y2 (0.01mm)
- Bending force amplified by pulleys
- Only 2 Servos for 20 – 100t
- Price difference very small between models
- Need for big springs on side of machine (keeps bending beam up /security)
- O-frame design only
Why Are C-Frames the Ideal Solution for Small Press Brakes?
C-Frames for Small Press Brakes - Cone C5/C9/C12/C15
- C-Frames have free access from the side (no restriction by side-frames)
- Can use longer tools for thin bending
- Longer boxes can be bent
- C-Frames are ideal for small press brakes, as their frames are usually very stiff
O-Frames for Large Press Brakes - Cone G20/G25/G30/G40
- O-Frames are symmetric, stiffer and more precise
- O-Frames allow bending force distribution over whole length of the press brake
- O-Frames have many advantages in longer press brakes, as they have less deformations than the asymmetric C-Frames.
- Sitting work – Better ergonomics
- Machine height adjustment – Suitable working height
- Small machine – Shorter handling moves, faster set-up
- Better ergonomics – Less scrap, happier owners
Easy Control and Programming - Omron Control
- Unlimited job storage
- Unlimited upper and lower tool storage
- Alphanumeric job and tool storage
- Developed for the C-Series
- Operator is a pro after half a day of training
- Easy to learn, easy to train others
- All-important bending functions available
Small Press Brakes Are Flexible and Mobile in All Environments
- Small footprint – takes up very little space
- Small parts, ships in just 2 boxes
- Easily moved with a forklift
Flexible Tool System
- 19 in. of open height including clamping devices
- 9 in. stroke length
Many Tooling and Clamping Systems Are Suitable
- AMADA Promecam, Wila/Trumpf, Bystronic, etc.
- Low and high tools
- Hydraulic or mechanic clamping options
- Easy to change/Upgrade (AMADA-connections)
- Flexible tool clamping
Comparing CoastOne Small Press Brakes
More than half of press brake parts are less than 3.5 feet long. Most parts are bent on press brakes bigger than 6.5 feet.
This takes primary machines out of commission!
The C9 CoastOne Electric Press Brake is ideal for parts below 3 foot bending length.
- 22t bending force – with 1 Ball screw
- Servo-electric ball screw drive
- Ergonomic and environment friendly
- Mobile; 2 ton weight – easy to move
- Cost effective
Sometimes customers need bigger bending forces than the C9’s 22 tons.
The C12 CoastOne Electric Press Brake is suitable for small, but thicker parts.
- 4.25 ft. bending length
- 44 ton bending force by doubling the servo drives (2 drives with C12)
- Ergonomic and flexible by the small size
- 3 ton weight – stiff table without opening for the feet (C9)
- Cost effective
The C15 CoastOne Electric Press Brake is a versatile machine for the small part bending world.
• 5 ft. bending length
• 44 ton bending force via 2 direct drives (servo motors and ball screws)
• Ergonomic and flexible by the compact size
• 3 ton weight
• Cost effective
CoastOne X Series
- Over 2.5 ft. Of Open Height
- Over 9 in. Of Stroke Length
- Bending of boxes with side heights up to 15 ¾”
- Amada Promecam tool- adapters H=19”
- Options same as all CoastOne C-Series Models
- Cone C9-X bending length 3 ft. -22 ton bending force
- Cone C15-X bending length 5.25 ft. -44 ton bending force