Amada Press Brake Safety
Guidelines for Promecam Machines
2.2 RULES FOR SAFE OPERATION OF YOUR AMADA PROMECAM PRESS BRAKE
Press brakes are shipped from the factory with basic safety equipment including:
- A double foot pedal (close/open).
- A switch-operated mode selector.
- Lateral protection
- Back protection
- Self-supervising electrical and hydraulic circuits
- Optional: equipment for a second operator.
2.2 SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS FOR AMADA PRESS BRAKES
- Do not use, adjust or undertake any action on the machine without first having read the instructions.
- Observe all safety instructions when using this press.
- Do not place hands between tools.
- Do not place hands between tools to adjust the back gauge.
- Do not operate press if side or rear safety panels are not in place.
- Do not remain between the protective pieces and the danger area.
- Before any operation make sure that :
– all protective devices are in place
– the operating cycle is correct for the work to be done
– nothing is interfering in-between the tools
– there is open access to the various parts of the machine
– the floor around the machine is free of grease, oil or water.
- Make sure that gloves are worn during operation
The Amada press brake safety Illustrations below are a good visual guideline for the safe operation of Promecam Machines
BACK TO AMADA PROMECAM HYDRAULIC PRESS BRAKE TECHNICAL MANUAL
CONTINUE TO 3) – Amada Press Installation Requirements
Download the full Amada Promecam ITS Hydraulic Press Brake 45899 Manual.
About Automec, Inc.
If you are having issues with your Press Brake and need a Backgauge Control Upgrade Kit you have come to the right place. Automec is the industry leader in Retrofitting Press Brakes and Shears.
Our positioning systems consist of a programmable control where the operator enters a dimension and a motorized gauging mechanism automatically moves through a sequence of programmed dimensions. These systems can be retrofitted to press brakes, shears, cut-off saws and punches.
Whether you need a press brake retrofit or a new press brake, contact us at (781) 893-3403 for help.